This is the furthest thing from gourmet, but it’s a very quick lunch that I’ll make when I don’t have much time.
Start-to-finish, I can prep and heat this in under 3 minutes. Or, I can spend about 10 minutes on a Sunday prepping for a whole week of work lunches.
Broccoli with Tuna and White Beans
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 can tuna packed in water or olive oil
- 1/4 can of white beans
- Salt/Pepper/Seasoning Blend
1. Put broccoli, tuna and beans into a microwave safe bowl or pyrex tupperware.
2. Heat in microwave 45 seconds. (times may vary depending on your microwave)
3. Sprinkle seasoning blend over meal to taste.
Incoming search terms:
- slow carb lunch
- Slow carb lunch ideas
- slow carb lunches
- slow carb tuna
- slow carb recipes lunch
- slow carb burrito bowl recipe
- slow carb lunch recipies
- slow carb tuna salad
- tuna slow carb
- easy slow carb lunch